Sunday, October 10, 2010

A New Direction

After some consideration, I have decided to change the name of my blog from the Altitude of Attitude to A Powerful Day! For years now much of my correspondence has ended with “Have a Powerful Day!” A Powerful Day is more reflective of how I live my life, and how I encourage others to live theirs with a positive attitude, energy, passion and power!

A Powerful Day will focus on . . .

Your power to change your attitude

Your power to help others be successful

Your power to live a life that can change your family, neighborhood, city, state, country and the world

A Powerful Day

It is my hope that you will come along for the ride and find out that in spite of everything that is going on in the world today, both good and bad, you can experience a life of power!

Hang on tight and enjoy the ride!

Have a Powerful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment